Pages

Aug 25, 2011

Corgi, The Original Geek Dog


1 person had Many many many people have approached me over the years and asked me what kind of dog I would like to get when I have a house with an actual backyard. My default answer had always been a Blue Pitbull, mostly because they are badass........ And they are really cool, loving dogs. But I have been giving it some thought and the more I think about it, the more I want a Corgi, or a pack of Corgis! How scary would it be, to be chased down by a pack of fuzzy little dogs?
These funny shaped little dogs are the original Geek dogs. Ein (pictured above) is from the TV series Cowboy BeBop (awesome show) he was Ed's partner in crime (if that is what you can call it). And that is what I need a partner in crime...or a partner in chime! Wouldn't that be awesome a dog that travels the world and sings with you!? Anyways, after viewing an awesome illustration by H. Caldwell Tanner I think my next dog will be a Corgi. I could My wife could dress him up all cool like these cool Corgis. I think my favorite would be Corgi Fett (not shown) and then he could be my partner in crime and chime. Could you imagine? Traveling the universe singing and collecting bounties for Corgi the Hut! It would be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment