Pages

Aug 22, 2011

Star Wars PSA is right on.

Hello everybody! So, Techie G has asked me to join her on this awesome blog. A place to talk about Star Wars, gadgets, programming, design, gaming, hacking, and everything else geeky? HECK YES! How could I say no? So this being my first post, I decided to be a total cliché. I am writing this from a coffee shop. Now on to my actual post.


I came across this on Youtube when looking for Star Wars related videos. I agree with this 100%. For me, when I have children I will show them episodes 4, 5, and 6 first. Followed by 1, 2, and 3 because what was said in video is true, It is the way the films were intended to be viewed.
Also, Han shot first, and Binks killed Grandma. After they understand the films in chronological order we can watch them in numerical order.

Question of the day-
In what order will introduce your kids to Star Wars?
Star Wars Question of the day-
What was Red 6's full name?

No comments:

Post a Comment