Pages

Sep 9, 2011

Knife to the Neck and take the Tags.

Dude, really? It is so awesome that you can actually see your character taking dog tags after the knife kill!

Ok, let me come out and say it, I am very biased when it comes to shooters and I am a huge Battlefield fan. It is my favorite realistic FPS. I love the fact that there is gravity on the bullets and that they are not instant hit. When sniping you have to adjust for the range you are at and aim above the head because the bullet will drop at about 32 feet per second. Granted there are different scopes you can get on different guns, that will slightly improve your aim over a long range. Another reason I like it is the destructive environment. Being able to use a grenade launcher to blow a hole in a wall and take a camper by surprise is a big plus for me. Also BF3 is built for PC. PC gaming=win.

Video via EA and Dice

No comments:

Post a Comment