Pages

Sep 14, 2011

Running from Zombies? Always Good Motivation

This app sounds awesome! It is basically a game that is interwoven with a running app where you run from zombies. Currently it is for iPhone and iPad only (Android in the works). I don't know anyone who runs with their iPad's but, whatevs. Now, to the JUMP!
Not many people actually enjoy going out for a run, me included because I am lazy have a bad pinky finger joint. This is a game where the objective is to save civilization and to do so you get off your couch and run/jog/walk your way to victory. While out for a stroll you automatically pick up health packs, ammo and other supplies to help save the city. Watch the video to find out a bit more.
I might just get off my lazy butt fix my pinky and get out there and run.
Via Six to Start and Naomi Alderman
Peep their KickStarter

No comments:

Post a Comment