Pages

Oct 1, 2011

"Unofficial" iPad Portal Decals

I would totally get these if, I liked Apple and had an iPad. But honestly the reason I don't have an iPad is, I don't need a giant iPod Touch to do things that my UBER desktop can do at 50x the speed.
It's portable you say? Wow! Really? Hrmmmm, should I carry my laptop, which is slightly larger and significantly faster? Or go buy an object that isn't as good for $900? But it has a touch screen! Who cares, so does my Android phone and my iPod... "But you can play Angy Birds on a bigger screen!" I can play AB on Google+ now. When the iPad comes in 27" like my monitor then come talk to me... Oh wait they do, it's called an iMac. BAHAHA!


In all fairness I do have an Macbook Pro. And I don't "hate" Apple. I just think the Apple fan boys are too much like sheep :) 

Images via Kotaku

No comments:

Post a Comment