Pages

Dec 10, 2011

VGAs are Tonight

Not that I am a fan of awards shows but, come on, it's video games! Now I know what some of you are thinking, "Isn't this basically a 2 hour video game ad that isn't nearly as funny as the Kevin Butler stuff?" Yes, No, it isn't just an ad, there is more, they have, uh, shots of the crowd and uh, Nickleback some lame band like Deadmau5.
Now before you go and hate me, I am a fan of DubStep, I am just not a fan of Deadmau5... Also The Black Keys will be playing, and they are sick. It's hosted by Zachery Levi (Chuck).

To be honest, I'll probably be playing some D&D with this going on in the background. And hey, who really doesn't like watching 2 hours of game trailers? Nick, that's who... There are supposed to be some announcements from Bioware (probably the new command and conquer game that hasn't been "announced" yet but everyone knows it's coming out) and Epic (probably show some footage of their new iOS game, that wont be $1.99, it will most likely cost $6.99 $6.99 for an iPhone game? You're NUTS!).

Some announcements/trailers at the VGAs this year, if you don't feel like watching the video...
Metal Gear Solid: Rising
Bioshock Infinite
Allen Wake Returns
The Amazing Spider-man
Diablo 3
Rainbow 6: Patriots
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
Mass Erect Effect 3          (Lol penis joke)

PS. "There will appearances by Charlie Sheen, Will I Am and many other surprises." Yeah, I am pretty sure Charlie Sheen isn't going to surprise us anymore.

PPS. Jerry Rice is going to announce the cover of the new NFL Blitz game? Who the eff cares? The only cover people care about is the Madden cover. "Why?" You ask. Because of the "Madden Curse." Don't get me wrong, I loved NFL Blitz when I was little and I will most likely buy this one. But, really? The only way I would care about this cover is if it had sweater yams on it.

It's on at 8:00PM EST and 5:00PM PST, tonight 12/10/11.

No comments:

Post a Comment