Pages

Aug 24, 2011

BF3, SQUIRT!


This might be my most anticipated game since BF:BC2 came out, and the Frostbite 2 engine looks AMAZING!

Being a Level Designer I wish I could get my hands on Frostbite 2, or even the original Frostbite engine. Anyways enough about me, let's talk Battlefield 3!
So far we have seen destructive environments; Tonz o Gunz, different types of playable classes, tanks, quads, helicopters and effing JETS! JETS!?!?!? Are you kidding me? This game is going to be magical, but not in the sense of casting a fireball. Magical in the sense of being punched in the face by a Pegarhinocorn (that's a flying unicorn rhino hybrid!), breaking your nose, and you bleeding rainbows and pixie dust! Now let's have a look at some pictures of game play. What do you say? Hey, hey, hey!










If you want more images or video check out official site of Battlefield 3 or the Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment