Pages

Sep 1, 2011

And... Lucas Fails AGAIN!

I am so mad I could smack a baby! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu 



In the original The door is significantly smaller. Not that it is a major change like "Han shot first" but Lucas is slowly changing ruining my childhood...There has been even more changes to the new releases such as; giving Wicket eyelids, and adding tie fighters to the "It's a trap" scene.

I really hope Lucas releases a Blue Ray version of the original 3 movies, unchanged. I watched the "sepcial edition" for the first time the other day and realized Lucas did actually change it to, Greedo shot first. When I saw that happen my jaw dropped. This man needs to go back to film school and learn how to not kill his own movies...
Originally viewed on io9

No comments:

Post a Comment