Pages

Sep 6, 2011

New Footage Surfaces! WWZ

For those of you who don't know, I am one of the worlds greatest zombie experts and yes, I have a plan for the apocalypse. And no, it doesn't involve Costco like 99% of your plans. This video above is an incognito video shot of the up and coming movie World War Z (zombie). 

I know, I know, zombies are not fast runners like in this clip but they have to "movietize" things to make them more exciting for the big screen. I do think this clip is pretty creepy and this is how a Z would act if they saw people inside a van.
This movie is going to be fun. 

When the Zombie Apocolypse happens all you have to remember is "Boom, Headshot!"~FPS Doug
If everyone can kill 2 Zombies before they themselves get bitten, the outbreak wont last long...


WWZ Via- Film Drunk
FPS Doug Via- Pure Pwnage

No comments:

Post a Comment