Pages

Oct 3, 2011

DO WANT!

 
This brings me back to my childhood when I would race down large hills with my older brother on our Big Wheels. Man, we were the original drifters. Screw that Fat and the Furriest crap. My Big Wheel was black on black with some stickers, but I took the stickers off because stickers on your ride is limp wrist. It even had a metal hand break. My brothers, it was Kit, from Knight Rider. Pimping bro.
Anyways this video is awesome and makes me want to make one. And when I have kids, I am going to get the big wheels and when they are old enough, Go Karts. But none of those prefab ones. Ima go old school and build them with a lawnmower engine 4 wheels a seat and steering wheel. No breaks. And I'll let them play Red Rover and Tag. This is now the sissy nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment