Pages

Mar 27, 2012

D&D e4 Builds!

When I started playing D&D I had a hard time building characters, figuring out good builds for each race and what not. So I have decided to help out the n00bs (though I am still n00bish myself) and post some of the builds I have made with a SWEET Excel spread sheet. And when I say post, I mean, you can DL the ESS straight from my Dropbox :) And let me inform you, I know some are not the best builds but, I think this will help the newer guys with starting out.

All characters are level 6 because it give people an idea of how I build for the class and what type of powers I like to use. Also, some Magical Items have been added to active characters but, it is easily deleted and  that stuff will be determined by your DM.

Click the links to go to my Dropbox to DL the .xls file. They are big files for spread sheets because the file has just about EVERYTHING factored in for every class, race, magical item, and everything else.
PS.  here is the blank .xls if you want to start from scratch for 4e D&D.

So let's start this out with my Wilden Great Bow Ranger. This is my current build for my level 6 ranger (magic items included). Uber deeps (DPR) uber range.

Dragonborn Paladin (off tank build). 

Boom! My favorite to play, Dwarf Fighter (tank build). Hammer spec (you would be stupid not to use hammer as a Dwarf).
Elf Cleric. Not my favorite class but I helped a friend build it so, some things I wouldn't choose. 

Shifter Razorclaw Druid. Not my build but, hey its something.

I have a Wizard build too but it's pretty much crap with 17AC and 42HP at level 6. I wont even bother posting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment