Pages

Aug 31, 2011

Mari0: Mario meets Portal


This is legit, people. Super Mario Bros. and Portal, mixed into one fantastically wonderful game. It's like the maple bacon of game mash-ups. Stabyourself game studios is working on Mari0, where you can co-op with as many friends as you want and portalize your way through the classic game.
Video after the jump.


"A complete from scratch recreation of Super Mario Bros. with a focus on perfectly imitating the feel the 1985 classic gave us. Then give Mario a portal gun, add puzzle game mechanics from Portal and there you go." (Via Staybyourself)


Neat, huh? I'm looking forward to it. Almost as much as I'm looking forward to the next time I get maple bacon. Okay, I'm lying. I'm looking forward to the bacon a million times more.

No comments:

Post a Comment