Pages

Sep 13, 2011

The Explanation Behind Obi-Wan's New Call



 I'm back, kids. Yeah, yeah, you missed me SO much, I know. I can tell. The love is just radiating right through my browser. Hm, that might just be some form of deadly radiation, actually. Well, I'll believe it's love.

Anyway, I thought I'd share this piece of art. This video gave me high hopes of being totally entertained when the Blu-ray comes out, because hell, this is LMFAO hilarious, and I'm sure the millions of youtube comedians out there will continue to crank these out for years to come.

Anyway, if you're really bored and want to hear me complain/talk about all the cool stuff I was IN THE MIDDLE OF POSTING when the blackout killed my beloved computer (RIP, Barbarous Roman the Third), go to the jump.


I may be lying when I said the blackout killed my computer. In reality, an army of ninjas came into my bedroom and attacked me in order to prevent the awesome stuff I was typing from ever seeing the light of the internet. There were so many of these guys that my entire house was just covered in darkness. I think then one of them threw out some kind of water jutsu and, before I knew it, my best friend Mr. Barbarous Roman met his untimely demise.

Before I continue onto the awesome, I'd like to take a moment of silence for that proud, brave, albeit somewhat brash machine of geeky might.

.............................

Alright, to business. And for any of you who doubt my ninja encounter actually happened, well IT DID and I'm sticking to that story. Now drop it. So, what happened last week, you ask?

STAR TREK:
Last Thursday was STAR TREK DAY and of course, since I'm part Vulcan and part F*CK-YEAH-IS-THAT-PATRICK-STEWART, it's only natural that I was celebrating this day by dancing around my various Star Trek shrines while chanting things in Klingon. For those of you who don't know (and who should be ashamed), Star Trek first aired on September 8th in 1966. I'd write more, possibly including trivia, but frankly, I'm still pissed of at those ninjas and it really ruined my nerdgasm on Thursday when they attacked me in the middle of my post. YOU WIN THIS TIME, YOU MASTERFUL CREATURES OF THE NIGHT. Hab SoSlI' Quch, to each and every one of you! Oh, no I di'n't.




MARIO IN A BOX (video)


Video Game in a Box from Teague Labs on Vimeo.

WANT. I came across this over the weekend, and it made me happy. It's like an awesome arcade game, wrapped in an unassuming cardboard cover. Best surprise gift you'll ever open? Yes.


MORE MARIO: SUPERMARIO BEDROOM (pic)






If I ever had a child, this would be my nursery. That I would sleep in.
(From Pixfans.com)


INKLING IS SUPER COOL (video)


The video is pretty self explanatory. Still, this is probably the coolest thing I've seen in seven days. Okay, maybe not, but it's still high on the list.


Well, those are the highlights of my would-be-posts from last week. Onwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment