Pages

Sep 8, 2011

The Best Thing Since Cartoon Lunchboxes: Lunch Bag Art

I really don't know who would win the showdown here.
I can just hear him now, "Shllllrrr...This is your opponent, earthling..."























There are people in this world whom I would adopt as various family members. The guy who makes these is one of them. This Lunch Bag Art creating genius and artistic superman makes these for his kids during his lunch breaks. Best dad ever? Yes, I think so.

More pics of the most epic lunch bag art you've ever seen after the jump. Oh, and they aren't all Sci-Fi stuff either. Seriously, I think this Dad has seen just about everything out there, from anime to Calvin and Hobbes. ADOPT ME ALREADY, DUDE.





Personally, I found this movie deeply disturbing. And not in a "Oh crap, I'm never flying again" kind of way.
Looks like someone got in trouble from the teach.
I LOVE YOU PAPER BAG ART MAN.
Your cupcake is safe while this guy is watching.
Your lunch is badass now. You may eat.
Om nom nom trees.
All pictures can be found on Lunch Bag Art's site -- check out the rest of them! There were way too many to post on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment